RSVPs Open: Salesforce Tower 1,070 Ft. High Viewing Platform | Feb-Mar 2020 Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Salesforce Tower | 415 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind viewing experience from the tallest office building west of Chicago. During your visit, you’ll have an opportunity to view the Bay Area from a never before seen vantage point.
In record time, all Salesforce Tower Ohana Floor tours for the community are full through January 2020. Get ready for additional dates in 2020 for you to sign up and experience the Bay Area from 1,070 feet in the sky!
We are excited to announce that we will be opening registration for our February and March 2020 Salesforce Tower Tours in the morning of Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
– RSVPs open on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 in the “morning” – Please note an exact time when registration opens has not been provided.
Please review the step-by-step registration guide below that you will follow tomorrow when sign-ups are live:
Note, sign-ups are available on a first come first served basis, and spots are not guaranteed.
How to RSVP
1. Go to our salesforcetowertours.com website.
2. Click on your preferred tour date (February or March are the only dates available at this time).
3. You will be prompted to complete the registration form with the following information. Based on past release dates, we highly suggest that you collect this information from friends and family prior to the go-live date to expedite your registration process.
– First Name (as shown on Government Issued ID)
– Preferred/Chosen Name
– Last Name (as shown on Government Issued ID)
– Valid Email Address (only for guests above the age of 18). You cannot use the same email address twice.
– Date of Birth
– Country of Origin
– City, State (if in the United States)
Each guest must be pre-registered under their own name and email address in order to sign-up and attend a tour. (i.e. you cannot provide your own information for your guests. Each ticket is unique to the individual attending).
Once you complete the registration form, you will receive a confirmation message to the email address provided with the details of your tour.
As a friendly reminder, tour spots are available on a first come, first served basis and have historically filled up quickly. If you are unable to register for a spot, you will remain on the waitlist and will be notified of any future tour dates.