Home » *Top Pick*, Movies, Outdoor Movie Night
Salesforce Park’s Free Rooftop Movie Night “Spaceballs” | SoMa
Submitted by the Event Organizer
As we get closer to winter, earlier sunsets bring a new Salesforce Park Movie Nights series on Friday evenings throughout November.
Salesforce Park’s Rooftop Movie Nights
First four Fridays in November 2019
- Nov 1: The Brave Little Toaster (G, 90 mins) @ 6:30pm (later start time)
- Nov 8: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (PG, 101 mins) @ 6pm
- Nov 15: Say Anything (PG-13, 101 mins) @ 6pm
- Nov 22: Spaceballs (PG, 96 mins) @ 6pm
Free but an RSVP is required – Amphitheater lawn will open at 4:30 pm for those who have pre-registered. Be prepared to show RSVP confirmation. Pre-registration check in closes 10 minutes before movie starts.
What if i don’t have an RSVP? Admission for people not registered will begin 5 minutes before the screening, based on capacity. Anyone who has not pre-registered will only be allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis 5 minutes before the movie starts.
- Attendees are welcome to bring personal food and non-alcoholic beverages, and chairs that sit at ground level.
- Chairs that sit above two-inches from the ground, tents, wheeled coolers, or outside alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed. Please be mindful of the shared space while claiming your spot.
- Strollers must be collapsed during the film.
- Capacity is limited.
- Pre-registration check-in will close 10 minutes before movie starts.
- And, a reminder: No pets other than service animals.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free but RSVP is required - Amphitheater lawn will open at 4:30 pm for those who have pre-registered. Be prepared to show RSVP confirmation.Admission for people not registered will be begin 5 minutes before the screening, based on capacity. Anyone who has not pre-registered will only be allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis 5 minutes before the movie starts.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Outdoor Movie Night
Address: 425 Mission St., San Francisco, CA