Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals
San Francisco $1 Food Festival: South Beach | Feb. 11-22
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Ritual (ritual.co) is running a $1 Food Festival in South Beach beginning Monday, February 11, 2019. Ritual is a consumer app and web platform that enables customers to order ahead and skip the line at their favorite restaurants in their local neighborhood.
Not only do customers save time by ordering ahead, but they can also save money through perks available exclusively through the Ritual app.
Ritual $1 Food Festival
February 11-22, 2019
South Beach, San Francisco
Ritual has partnered with several restaurants to organize a $1 Food Festival, which will run from Feb 11 to Feb 22, 2019. Customers will be able to order meals that are typically priced over $10 for only $1.
To make the deal even sweeter, customers will be able to order multiple times at different restaurants throughout the week.
Customers can search ‘Dollar Festival’ in their app to see a complete list of restaurants participating.
Customers are encouraged to get to know their neighborhood through the best way possible, by trying local food. Ritual helps enable unique social experiences between restaurants and customers within their local community.
How to participate:
- Download Ritual invite.ritual.co/DOLLARFEST
- Search ‘DOLLARFEST’ to see all restaurants
- Order and pick up your meal for just $1
- Refer & tell your friends for more credits
- Steep Creamery & Tea – 270 Brannan Street
- Kama O Deli – 590 3rd St
- The Creamery – 685-689 4th St
- El Norteno Taco Truck – 801 Bryant Street
- South Beach Cafe – 800 The Embarcadero
- Mexico Au Parc – 24 S Park St
- Golden Burma Restaurant – 15 Boardman Pl
- Steep Creamery & Tea – 240 Ritch St
- Naan ‘N’ Curry – 737 3rd Street
- Chili Lemon Garlic – 518 Bryant St
- Nama Sushi – 227 King St
- Caffe Centro – 102 S Park St
- Cafe In – 855A Bryant St
- Small Foods – 522 2nd St
- Picnic On Third – 493 3rd St
- The Iron Cactus – 683 4th St
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
Address: South Beach, San Francisco