Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, North Bay
2019 SF Bay Flyway Festival & Wildlife Expo | Vallejo
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Wildlife enthusiasts will gather together from all parts of the Bay Area for the 24th Annual Flyway Festival.
2019 San Francisco Bay Flyway Festival
– Friday, February 8, 2019 | 8 am – 7 pm
– Saturday, February 9, 2019 | 8 am – 7:30 pm
– Sunday, February 10, 2019 | 8 am – 6 pm
Building 34, 1080 Nimitz Ave. Mare Island, Vallejo
Join the 24th annual celebration of the migration through San Francisco Bay of more than 1 million shorebirds and hundreds of thousands of ducks, geese, hawks and other wildlife at the peak of migration.
View the 2019 schedule of events. Almost all of the events are free except for two museum tours and a requested donation for tickets to the Re:sound sound art performances and the kayak paddle Sunday afternoon.
2019 Highlights include:
- Come Aboard USS LCS 102 WWII Landing Craft
- Raptor Tours
- Mare Island Birding Hot Spots Tour
- Flyway Festival Waterfowl Walk
- Skaggs Island Bird Tour
- Antioch Dunes National Wildlife Refuge Docent Tour (usually closed to the
- Lynch Canyon Open Space Park Eagles, Hawks and Other
Birds of Prey Guided Hike
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, North Bay
Address: 1080 Nimitz Ave Vallejo, CA 94592