Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Club / DJ, Eating & Drinking, Funcheap Presents
The San Francisco Fall Cocktail Party 2018
You’re invited to San Francisco’s Fall Cocktail Party, a special celebration of seasonal cocktails – with DJs, live art and a dance floor.
And it all takes place at Bar Fluxus, SF’s coolest art bar that’s tucked away in a secret alley you’d never find on your own.
The San Francisco Fall Cocktail Party
– Friday, September 14, 2018 | 10 pm to 2 am
– Friday, October 12, 2018 | 10 pm to 2 am
Bar Fluxus, 18 Harlan Place, San Francisco
Get on Funcheap’s exclusive guestlist by RSVPing which gets you free entry before 11pm, entertainment and access to drink specials. Otherwise $5 cover at the door. Bring cash/credit for drinks
Fall Cocktail List
Special crafted fall cocktails available for purchase only this night
- The White Dragon (Sake, Lychee puree, Lemon, Angostura, Pinch of Cayenne pepper) – $10
- L’Hérbacé (Gimlet – Gin, Lemon, Basil Syrup, Ginger) – $10
- The New Caribbean (Old Fashioned – Dark rhum, Vanilla syrup, dashes trinity) – $10
Fall Beer List
Seasonal beers from Laughing Monk
- Brother Larry
- Coffee n Cream
- Strawberry Pulpit
- Mango Gose
Last Summer Wine Flights
Flight of Rosé from Corsica, Provence and Pays d’Oc.
- Live Painting – Zack Wiseman is an underground street artist from Alaska who creates live paintings while playing chess against party-goers. So far he’s undefeated.
- Happy Hour Drink Specials For Early Arrivals – 10 to 10:30pm
- Boardgames – Drink and play fun games like Sorry, Connect Four, Uno and more
- DJ / Dancefloor – DJ Sef from Oakland Spins at Top Clubs & Lounges Like City Nights, Holy Cow And Bar Fluxus
About Bar Fluxus
As colorful as a big box of crayons, Bar Fluxus (run by the same people behind Madrone Art Bar) adds color and spark to the San Francisco nightlife scene. Behind an unmarked door in the Hotel des Arts, you’ll find a unique bar with quirky art covering most of the walls that hosts literary events, performance art, dance parties, puppet shows (yes) and comedy. Plus there’s a Baby Grand Piano as a centerpiece.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? The event is 21+. Valid ID required.
*Free before 11pm, but an RSVP is required.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Club / DJ
, Eating & Drinking
, Funcheap Presents
Address: 18 Harlan Pl., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap