“The San Francisco Open” Disc Golfers & Drone Racing | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Gleneagles Golf Course | 2100 Sunnydale Ave., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
“The San Francisco Open” World’s Best Disc Golfers | SF
Welcome to the San Francisco Open – a new stop on the Disc Golf Pro Tour.
This coming Memorial Day Weekend, fans can watch the world’s best disc golfers compete to be the SFO Champion. The action will unfold at Gleneagles Golf Course in McLaren Park.
More than just a tournament, this will be a full-scale festival with a disc games midway (including Disc Tac Toe), live outdoor drone racing, a long-distance competition, food trucks, and more.
– World’s best Disc Golfers
– LIVE outdooor drone racing brought to you by 415FPV (SAT)
– Disc Games Midway
– Watch throws of over 600’
– Sweeping views of San Francisco Bay
– Clubhouse with full bar
– Long distance competition (FRI)
– All ages, rain or shine
– FREE kids 5 & under
– $10 Daily General Admission: includes admission & access to Disc Golf Pro Tour disc games midway
– $30 Tournament Pass: includes SFO disc of choice & access to Disc Golf Pro Tour disc games midway
– $100 VIP Experience: Includes 3-day admission ($30), special disc ($25), Play the Pro Tour Course on Wednesday or Thursday after 3pm (priceless), and access to the VIP Zone that overlooks Holes 1, 8, 9, & 18 (wicked priceless). Limited 50 total.
*All tickets purchased should be considered as “rain-or-shine” final purchases.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.