San Jose’s “Frida Kahlo Festival + Look-Alike Contest
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Garden at the Flea (San Jose) | 1590 Berryessa Rd., San Jose, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
San Jose’s “Frida Kahlo Festival” (July 2-4)
A free 3 day celebration in the San Jose area. Come celebrate the life of Frida Kahlo with music and cultural entertainment. There will be a look alike contest, music by Monotombo SF (members of Santana and Malo), vendors, live art, photo booth and amazing delicious food, etc.
This event is right off the San Jose Bart station which would avoid finding parking.
See more details and scheduled events on Instagram
Frida Kahlo Festival / Entertainment Schedule
Garden at the Flea
1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA
– Friday, July 2 – 5-9p
– Saturday, July 3 – Noon -5p
– Sunday, July 4 – Noon – 5p
- July 2 @6pm – DJ Chale Brown
- July 3 @ 12pm – Dana Azteca
- July 3 @ 2pm – Live Band – Momotombo SF (members of orginal Santana & Malo)
- July 4 @ 11am – Diablos de Tecomate live performance.
- July 4 @ 1pm – Ballet Folklorico en Valle
- July 4 @ 3pm – Frida Kahlo look alike contest
View this post on Instagram
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, In Person