SantaCon 2019: Festive Santa Pub Crawl | Sonoma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hopmonk Tavern (Sonoma) | 691 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Every year has grown and can’t wait for the biggest year yet, so start forming your teams and get ready to spread Christmas cheer.
The official 4th Annual SantaCon Sonoma is back and sure to be the biggest SantaCon event Sonoma has ever seen.
Two ways to participate:
- If you want to compete, form a team (or join a team) of your most mischievous Santa characters, follow the bar clues released at Hop Monk and beat out the other teams for the winning prize at Steiners at the end of the night.
- Meet at the Hop Monk starting point with friends…or to make new Santa friends and enjoy festive drink specials and bar hopping around the square in your Santa attire, at your own pace.
Rules of SantaCon:
1. If you’re competing – Dress up. A Santa hat alone is not enough. You don’t have to dress exactly like Santa, but the theme is Christmas. That having been said, unusual interpretations of Santa-ness are often appreciated. Christmas trees, elves, reindeer themes, etc., are all great fun! Teams should dress alike and pick a team name. But don’t worry. If you wanna play and don’t have a team you can join one at Hop Monk.
2. Have fun.
3. Don’t get to drunk.
4. If you do get to drunk in public, you should get into a fight with other Santas, get arrested as quickly as possible (before anyone gets hurt), be carted away in handcuffs, and have the whole thing recorded for the evening news and YouTube.
5. Santa does not make children cry. Does this really need to be said? Seriously, if you see kids, don’t do anything to freak them out. Give them a nice smile and possibly a gift of some kind.
6. Santa doesn’t drink and fly. UBER IT UP!
SantaCon Sonoma or affiliates thereof, will not be held responsible for the negative results of any Mayhem that may ensue. Participate (and Celebrate) at your own Risk.
Only those 21 years of age and older, as applies to California’s legal drinking age, may participate.