Every 3rd Saturday Through November 19th.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Check out the goods at Secondhand Saturdays on 3rd Saturdays at 10am–4pm. Shop local vintage clothes and goods, enjoy live music from Bay Area artists, and visit booths by 30+ vendors – including a community yard/garage sale zone, boba, coffee, and more!
Come celebrate our final Secondhand Saturdays, we are ending with a bang!
- We are partnering with @radiothrift, a record store from Santa Rosa to bring you our first ever Record Swap. Here you can buy, sell or swap your records! Interested record vendors please Register Here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DJ Matt Haze will be spinning vinyls from 11am-3pm
- Performance by poet Rene (time TBA)
- Our finale will feature over 30 vintage fashion, home decor, antique collectibles vendors along with local makers and artists
- Featuring live music and a kids zone with free activities for all ages to enjoy. Lots of seating is also available throughout the market.
- Our November food vendors include delicious Korean fried chicken by @kpopchicken.co, mouth-watering Burmese food from Golden Sunset, a variety of savory and sweet empanadas from @vengaempanadas and refreshments from @sunset_roasters and @sugabrossf
Nov. 19, 2022 | 10a-4p
1994 37th Avenue at Ortega, San Francisco
FREE – Learn More – rain or shine
Music Line Up:
Common De Nomi | 10am
Rene Vargas Zamora | 10am
a.p.the artist/Shalini | 11:15am
JW Blunt/Justin | 11:45am
Young Sun/Jason | 1pm
The Season Of Us/Bill 2pm
We truly thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for a successful season and for helping us grow this market. We could not have done it without our vendors, customers and the community. See you next year! Don’t forget to follow us on @secondhandsats for updates about the next season!
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free Admission for All
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, In Person
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
Venue: Sunset Community Mercantile
Address: 1994 37th Avenue at Ortega, San Francisco