Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Cheap Drinks, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, San Francisco, St. Patrick's Day
SF Beer Olympics: St. Patrick’s Day Drinking Games | North Beach
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Meet and compete against locals, travelers, couch surfers, au pairs, and hostelers. Games are free to play (including flip cup, beer pong and relays) and many weeks they have themed events for holidays, or just because.
Get 6 drink coupons for $1 each. Use coupons before 9:30 pm for $1 wine, $2 beer, and $3 well spirits. After 9:30 pm, pay $3 for wine/beers & $5 for well spirits with drink coupons.
SF Beer Olympics: Beer Pong, Flip Cup & $2 Beers
Every Friday | 9 pm
Horizon, 498 Broadway St., SF, CA
Free entry before 10 pm with a drink special purchase and RSVP
RSVP on Facebook (and like their page) and get a shot for $1.
- Everyone’s placed on a team based on your country (to make it easy to meet people).
- Teams compete at flip cup, beer pong, & relays.
- Play -or- just watch, drink cheap beer and be social
- Ladies who RSVP get free vodka drinks.
Typically there is a drink minimum at the club and you can purchase anything you like, including non-alcoholic drinks.
Updated 1/20/2020 – Event info last checked via website.
Looking to really light it up on St. Patrick’s Day?
Try the “SF Beer Olympics” which pits you against all the hostel travelers in SF and luring you in with fun, games and deals like 5 beers for $10. God help us all after a night of drinking like this.
Celebrate St. Patty’s 2014 at the SF Beer Olympics
- Green Beer & $3 Midori Sour Shots
- Jameson & Irish Car Bomb Specials
- St. Paddy’s Themed Drinking Games
- Chances to win free Green Beers
- Wear Green: Prizes for Best Green Attire & Best Leprechaun Costume
Games: Beer Pong, Flippy O’Cup, and St. Paddy’s themed Drinking Games
It’s free to play. Admission is free with a drink purchase & RSVP.
- Beer Special: 5 beers for $10 before 9:30 m; 5 beers for $15 after 9:30 pm
- Spirit Special: $2.50 wells from midnight to 12:30 am
- Win Prizes
Everyone’s placed on a team based on your country (to make it easy to meet people). Teams compete at flip cup, beer pong and St. Patty’s themed drinking games.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*RSVP on Facebook required. And at least one drink purchase is heavily encouraged.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking
, Fun & Games
, San Francisco
, St. Patrick's Day
Address: 498 Broadway St., San Francisco, CA