SF Beer Week: “NorCal Hops” Craft Beer Party | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
District Six (Formerly SoMa StrEat Food Park) | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday, February 8, 2015
SF Beer Week 2020 | February 7-16
NorCal Hops brings the original Northern California craft breweries – Lost Coast, North Coast, Mad River and Eel River – to pour their distinct creations at San Francisco’s first permanent food truck park.
VIPs will receive a commemorative stein and enjoy unlimited samples of new, rare and classic beers. Expect a wide range of beers that make Northern California one of the best beer producing regions in the world. Save $20 off regularly priced VIP tickets.
In addition to great beer, they’ll be featuring some of San Francisco’s best food trucks serving up their delicious food items for purchase, as well as lively musical performances.
> Funcheap Insider VIP Tickets: includes commemorative beer stein and unlimited beer tastings. Funcheap exclusive $35 tickets – save $20 off the regular price of $55.
2015 SF Beer Week Nor Cal Hops
- Meet the brewers. Talk to the masterminds behind these delicious creations.
- Tap Takeover: 12 beers on tap including rarities and exclusives. Full beer menu to follow.
- Beer and food pairings with 10 of San Francisco’s best food trucks
- Live music starts at 1 pm
- Lost Coast, Eureka, CA
- North Coast, Ft. Bragg, CA
- Eel River, Fortuna, CA
- Mad River, Blue Lake, CA
Special Releases and Rarities Schedule:
Noon: Lost Coast
1 pm: North Coast
2 pm: Eel River
3 pm: Mad River
Food Truck Lineup:
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- Chef Pelle: Delicious Nordic and Scandinavian influenced cuisine
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Me So Hungry Too: Serving unique burgers and sliders
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Korean BOB CHA: The real taste of Korea
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
- El Calamar: Peruvian style street food
- Adam’s Grub Truck: Chinese and American infusion
- Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean Shish Kebab Gyros
- Frozen Kuhsterd: Unique frozen dessert creations