SF Beer Week 2015: Opening Day Urban Picnic | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, February 7, 2015
SF Beer Week 2020 | February 7-16
The third annual Urban Picnic features five of the West Coast’s most aspiring additions in craft beer brewing to pour their distinct creations at San Francisco’s first permanent food truck park.
VIPs will receive a commemorative glass and unlimited samples and pours of new, rare and classic beers. Expect a wide range of beers that make Northern California one of the best beer producing regions in the world. Save $20 off regularly VIP priced tickets.
In addition to great beer, they’ll be featuring some of San Francisco’s best food trucks serving up their delicious food items for purchase, as well as lively musical performances.
> Funcheap VIP Insider Deal: Limited quantity VIP tickets include a commemorative glass and unlimited beer samples. Funcheap exclusive $35 tickets – save $20 off the regular price
SF Beer Week Urban Picnic
- Meet the brewers. Talk to the masterminds behind these delicious creations.
- Tap Takeover: 16 beers on tap including rarities and exclusives.
- Live music: Super fun rock cover band Kid Dynamite
- Recommended food pairing with 10 of San Francisco’s best food trucks
- Headlands Brewing Company, Marin, CA
- Magnolia Gastropub and Brewery, San Francisco, CA
- Saint Archer, San Diego, CA
- Golden Road Brewing Company, Los Angeles, CA
- Falling Sky Brewing Company, Eugene, OR
- Special Releases TBD
Food Truck Lineup
- Country Grill: Specializes in rotisserie chicken and meats
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- The Rib Whip: San Francisco’s first gourmet, southern style BBQ truck
- Chef Pelle: Delicious Nordic and Scandinavian influenced cuisine
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Me So Hungry Too: Serving unique burgers and sliders
- Oui Chef: French American cuisine
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Korean BOB CHA: The real taste of Korea
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread