SF Beer Week “Picnic in the Park” Sonoma Beer Showcase | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, February 14, 2015
SF Beer Week 2020 | February 7-16
Picnic in the Park: Sonoma Edition brings three of Sonoma County’s best craft breweries, and now craft cider, to pour their distinct creations at San Francisco’s first permanent food truck park. They’re making making room for a tap takeover from 101 North, Lagunitas, Bear Republic and Sonoma Cider. Let your taste buds flourish.
VIPs receive a commemorative glass and enjoy unlimited samples of new, rare and classic beers and craft cider. Expect a wide range of beers that make Northern California one of the best beer producing regions in the world. Save $20 off regularly priced VIP tickets.
In addition to great beer and cider, they’ll be featuring some of San Francisco’s best food trucks serving up their delicious food items for purchase, as well as lively musical performances.
SF Beer Week Valentine’s Picnic in the Park: Sonoma Beer Edition
Saturday, February 14, 2015 | 11 am to 4 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
FREE with RSVP
> Funcheap Insider VIP Deal: Limited quantity VIP tickets available include a commemorative glass and unlimited pours. Funcheap exclusive $35 tickets – save $20 off the regular price of $55.
2015 Valentine’s Picnic: Sonoma Beer Edition
- Meet the brewers. Talk to the masterminds behind these delicious creations.
- Tap Takeover: 12 beers on tap including rarities and exclusives. Full beer menu to follow.
- Beer and Food Pairings with 10 of San Francisco’s best food trucks
- Live music starts at 1 pm
Featured Craft Breweries and Craft Cider
Featuring special releases and rarities
- Lagunitas, Petaluma, CA
- 101 North, Petaluma, CA
- Bear Republic, Healdsburg, CA
- Sonoma Cider, Healdsburg, CA
Food Truck Lineup
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Korean BOB CHA: The real taste of Korea
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
- Oui Chef: French American cuisine
- Country Grill: Specializes in rotisserie chicken and meats
- Me So Hungry Too: Serving unique burgers and sliders
- Seoul of Taipei: Korean and Taiwanese fusion
- Manna: The first mobile sushi truck in the Bay Area