SF Beer Week: “Steak & Beer” Ales vs. Lagers | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Friday, February 13, 2015
SF Beer Week 2020 | February 7-16
Steak and Beer: Ales vs. Lagers – SoMa StrEat Food Park will be serving up specialty steak dishes from your favorite San Francisco top food trucks, and pairing it up with a little game of Ales vs. Lagers.
Eat, drink and pick your favorites in this friendly competition between two of our favorite breweries: Calicraft and Sudwerk.
VIPs will receive a commemorative glass and unlimited beer pours. Save $20 off regularly priced VIP tickets.
> Funcheap Insider VIP Deal: VIP tickets include a commemorative glass and unlimited pours. Funcheap exclusive $35 tickets – save $20 off the regular price. Food is for purchase, but your beer will be unlimited! Get your VIP tickets early as there are a limited quantity.
SF Beer Week Steak and Beer: Ales vs Lagers
- Meet the brewers. Talk to the masterminds behind these delicious creations.
- Tap Takeover: 10 beers on tap including rarities and exclusives. Full beer menu to follow.
- Beer and Food Pairings with 10 of San Francisco’s best food trucks
- Live music starts at 6 pm
The much anticipated collaboration between Calicraft and Homestead Apothecary called Hopothecary: a Berliner-Gose
- Beer Float: Oak Town Brown Ale topped with Toffee Ice Cream specially made by Humphrey Slocombe for this event
Ales: Produced by Calicraft Brewing Company
- The City Dynamic IPA, 6.4%
- Cali Coast Bright and Playful Kolsch-Style Ale, 5.2%
- Oaktown Deep and Soulful Brown Ale, 6.7%
- Buzzerkeley Light and Zesty Sparkling Ale, 7%
- Hopothecary Berliner-Gose: exclusively available at SoMa StrEat Food Park in SF
Lagers: Produced by Sudwerk Brewing Company
- Northern Pilsner, 5.3%
- Marzen Amber Lager, 5.2%
- Hefeweizen Bavarian Wheat, 4.5%
- Dry Hop Lager, 5.0%
- Oso Furioso Doppel Bock, 9.0%
Special Releases and Rarities Schedule:
6 pm: Dub C Session IPA, Calicraft
7 pm: Oso Furioso, Sudwerk
8 pm: Buzzerkeley Barrel Project, Calicraft
9 pm: Hopothecary Berliner-Gose
Food Truck Lineup:
- Bacon Bacon: The name says it all
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Korean BOB CHA: The real taste of Korea
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
- Gyros on Wheels: Mediterranean Shish Kebab Gyros
- Oui Chef: French American cuisine
- Country Grill: Specializes in rotisserie chicken and meats
- Lei Feng: Traditional Japanese Ramen