SF Giants’ Opening Day 2017 Game Watch Party | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Watch opening day of the Giants 2017 season at SoMa Streat Food Park’s beer garden with a free game watch party and Funcheap drink specials.
Expect tons lots of big screen TVs, food trucks serving ballpark specials, free popcorn and more details to follow.
Giants’ Opening Day 2017 Watch Party
Sunday, April 2, 2017 | Game time 1:10p
SoMa StrEat Food Park 428 11th St., SF
Free Admission with Facebook RSVP
– The biggest game watch in the Bay Area
– Bottomless Mimosas & Sangria for just $20 (11a-4p)
– Orange Sangria just for the Giants opener: orange-pineapple juice with white wine
– Giants vs. D’backs Game starts at 1:10 pm
– Beer specials (Anchor Los Gigantes in 16 oz beautiful cans $5)
– Large screen TVs all tuned to the game.
– Free with RSVP
– Free popcorn at the bar (for anyone in Giants gear)
– Ballpark food specials from the food trucks & pop-ups
Ball Park Food Specials
– Firetrail Pizza: Artisanal Wood Fired Pizza
– Kokio Republic: Korean fried chicken wings and strips (hot & spicy, soy garlic, or honey mustard), Garlic cheese fries!, Bacon garlic cheese fries
– No No Burger: Vegan Burgers, Waffle Fries, Crinkle Cut Fries
– Post St. Creamery: Gourmet Ice Cream
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.