SF’s Free Sno-Cone Day | City Hall
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco City Hall | 1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
SF’s Free Sno-Cone Week | September 11-14
Celebrate 100 years of clean power in the City with the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission. Enjoy a free sno-cone and learn how the SFPUC has been generating greenhouse-gas free power for San Francisco since 1918.
Join the city for a “Clean Power Party” and a refreshing and renewable treat ―made from pristine Hetch Hetchy water, of course.
SF Public Utilities Commission Free Sno-Cone Week
September 11 – 14, 2018
Multiple Locations all over SF
Tuesday, September 11 – RSVP
- SPUR, 12-2 p.m. (654 Mission St.)
- The W Hotel, 3-5 p.m. (181 3rd St.)
- The Mosser Hotel, 5:30-7:30 p.m. (54 4th St.)
Wednesday, September 12 – RSVP
- City Hall, 12:30-3:30 p.m. (1 Dr Carlton B Goodlett Pl.)
Thursday, September 13 – RSVP
- Crocker Galleria Farmers Market, 11 – 1 p.m. (50 Post St.)
- SPiN, 4-6 p.m. (690 Folsom St #100)
- California Academy of Sciences, 6:45-8:45 p.m. (55 Music Concourse Dr.)
Friday, September 14 – RSVP
- SF LGBT Center, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (1800 Market St.)
- Exploratorium, 2-4 p.m. (Pier 15 The Embarcadero)
- Orchard Garden Hotel, 5-7 p.m. (466 Bush St.)
For 100 years, The city has been generating greenhouse gas-free hydropower. This clean power energizes the street lights, MUNI, schools, City Hall, the Zoo, and other civic institutions and private facilities.
In 2016, the city launched CleanPowerSF, and today powers more than 80,000 San Francisco residents and businesses with more renewable energy from sources like wind and solar.
The power programs reduce the carbon footprint, combat global climate change, and create a better, brighter future for San Francisco, for California, and for the planet.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking