2018 SF SPCA’s “Bay to BARKers” Cocktail Pawty | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SF SPCA Adoption Center (Mission) | 250 Florida St, San Francisco, CA
The SF SPCA is excited to announce the Annual Spring Cocktail Pawty. They will kick off the weekend with a party that includes cuddles, cocktails and the Companion Chronicles – the recently launched storytelling project.
SF SPCA’s Bay BARKers Cocktail Pawty
Friday, May 18, 2018 | 6 to 9 pm
SF SPCA Adoption Center, 250 Florida Street, SF
FREE, but an RSVP is required – If free tix are sold out, unlock tickets with any donation.
The fun continues with free adult dog and cat adoptions all weekend long. Please note that San Francisco residents must pay a $23 license fee with their adoption.
Event highlights include:
- Pet Costume Contest: Bring your pet in costume and enter the live contest at 7:30 pm. Prizes will be awarded for: Most Original and Most Iconically San Francisco
- New SF SPCA Companion Chronicles Pod: Step in and record your story on your phone
- Free Drinks: Open and premium bars featuring animal themed cocktails and Holy Craft Beer
- Vegetarian Food Trucks: Firetrail Pizza, Curry Up Now, Bonito Poke, and Smitten Ice Cream
- Live DJ: Dance to DJ Stevie Bumps
- Screen Printing: Screen print your own limited-edition Bay to Barkers Cocktail Pawty t-shirt
- Pet Paint Night: Paint a portrait of your pet. *Additional registration required
- SF SPCA Cuddle Experience: Hug adorable rescue animals. First come, first served for cuddles
- Parks Conservancy: Visit their booth to hear more about the great work they are doing
- Raffle: Win prizes including Beach Blanket Babylon tickets, SF Giants tickets and more
Look at these cute local doggies dressed us in iconic SF costumes.
This cute pup is dressed up as the Golden Gate Bridge….