Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us for a summer time dumpling festival in San Francisco Chinatown. Our menu has something for everyone, from vegetarian and shrimp dumplings, won tun to mochi and French Toast, and your favorite boba milk tea, totaling 15 items, all for $15. We will also have Chinese music performance and two rounds of raffles with great prizes such as ginseng wine, mini mooncake boxset, historical US coin, gold-plated tiger ornament, rice cooker, and more. What’s not to like? Sign up now! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dumpling-festival-tickets-395144366437?aff=erelexpmlt #OEWD
1. House of Dim Sum – 735 Jackson Street. Food: Siu Mai and Little Steamer Bun
2. iCafe – 133 Waverly Place. Food: WonTon and Mochi
3.Chinatown Restaurant – 744 Washington Street. Food: Gold Fish Shrimp Dumpling
4. Metro Hong Kong Desert – 928 Stockton Street. Food: Vegetarian Dumpling and Chicken Wing
5. G & Y Bakery – 881 Clay Street. Food: French Toast and WonTon
6. Dim Sum Bistro – 675 Broadway. Food: Shrimp Dumpling and Siu Mai
7. Wendy and Moon Grocery – 1321A Powell Street. Food: Pork and Cabbage Dumpling and Tea Leaf Egg
8. Duk Hing Chinese Deli & Meat – 1151 Stockton. Food. Roasted Pork.
9. By Me Boab Tea – 22 Ross Alley. Drink: Fruit Tea and Pearl Milk Tea
10. Lady Luck Cafe – 956 Grand Avenue. Drink: Pearl Milk Tea.
11. Golden Gate Fortune Cookie
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*$15 (plus fees makes it $17.55) for 15 items plus a drink
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, In Person
Venue: 827 Stockton Street, San Francisco (勝利堂)
Address: 827 Stockton Street, San Francisco