SF’s Largest Street-Style Dance Battle Tournament (Westfield Center)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Westfield San Francisco Centre | 865 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Largest Dance Battle Tournament on the West Coast, brought to you by TURFinc.
Leave Your Mark on the Dance Floor 3 is an all-star / all-style, street dance event with a battle format. From hip hop to house, to locking to popping – celebrity & street dancers will go head-to-head to “wow” the crowd to ultimately win their vote. 32 dancers will battle until one winner takes home the crown and the grand prize of $2,000!
Leave Your Mark on the Dance Floor 3 is a 3 1/2 hour show (+ intermission) with limited seats and tickets.
Run of Show
- 1pm- 2pm: Warm up battles
- 2pm-3pm Top 32 dancers battle to the top 16
- 3pm – 3:30pm: Intermission with DJ
- 3:30pm – 4pm: Performances, Judges showcase + Exclusive main event battle
- 4pm – 5pm: Top 16 dancers battle to the winner
- 5pm – 5:30pm: Meet & greet, DJ
- 6pm – 6pm: After Party inside The Selfie Market on the 3rd floor of the mall
Featuring Celebrity Judges:
- Ogmike ( Viral dancer )
- Nasty Ray ( Bboy Champion )
- IceCold ( Legendary crew TurfFeinz )
- Stix ( Legendary crew Playboyz inc )
- Stuck ( Celebrity choreographer )
- Zimmy ( Oakland )
- Intricate ( Oakland )
- Kurle ( San Diego )
- Gidnasty ( Oakland )
- Nebula ( Santa Rosa )
Live-Painter Edi Hsu