SF’s “Small Business Boogie” Chinatown Neighborhood Crawl (Dec. 2022)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
By Me Boba | 22 Ross Alley, San Francisco
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come boogie on down for the December edition of the Small Business Boogie! This month we visit Chinatown.
Like a pub crawl (but one that helps local businesses) we will highlight 5 different local small businesses and descend en masse upon each for around 20-25 minutes, shop til we drop, and then move on to the next one. Disco attire encouraged!
Each business will offer a special one-night-only discount or deal.
Chinatown Crawl Schedule
- 6:00pm – START – By Me Boba Tea – 22 Ross Alley
- 6:00pm – Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory – 56 Ross Alley
- 6:30pm – Asiastar Fantasy – 1138 Grant Avenue
- 7:00pm – House of Dim Sum – 735 Jackson Street
- 7:30pm – END – Red’s Place – 672 Jackson Street (includes complimentary drink for all who register and join for the entire crawl)
Each business will be offering a one night only special offer/discount during the event and if you make it from start to finish you’ll be entered into a raffle with a chance to win a gift certificate from each of the participating businesses.
- Meet your neighbors
- Support small local businesses in San Francisco
- First drink at the last stop is on us!
- Disco attire encouraged!
View this post on Instagram