SF’s “Women’s Equality Day” Voter Rally at City Hall
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco City Hall | 1 Dr. Carlton Goodlett Pl., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
REGISTER WOMEN TO VOTE ON WOMEN’S EQUALITY DAY
Join us to urge more women to register to vote in the upcoming November Election on
August 25 (Thursday) at 12pm in front of SF City Hall
WHAT: In honor of Women’s Equality Day, please join our female leaders to announce the 2022 W Challenge in front of City Hall to encourage more women to vote in the upcoming election.
This year’s W Challenge is to urge women to join us for a Day of Action on August 28 (Sunday) organized by the League of Women Voters of San Francisco. We will knock on doors and invite eligible residents, especially women, to register to vote. Learn more at WChallenge.org.
- Carmen Chu, City Administrator of San Francisco
- Kimberly Ellis, Director of SF Department on the Status of Women
- Alison Goh, President of the League of Women Voters of San Francisco
- Malia Cohen, Chair of the California State Board of Equalization
- Connie Chan, District 1 Supervisor of San Francisco
- Catherine Stefani, District 2 Supervisor of San Francisco
WHEN: Thursday, August 25, 2022, 12pm
WHERE: Goodlett Steps, San Francisco City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA 94102
Categories: *Top Pick*, In Person, Political Activism, Protests / Causes