“Snovember” Treasure Island: Epic Holiday Market & 10 Tons of Snow | TreasureFest
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
TreasureFest (Treasure Island) | 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, November 23, 2019
“TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
Snow in San Francisco? Yup. This weekend, November 23rd-24th is a spectacular Holiday Market with 10 tons of snow.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping w/ 400+ local vendors & unique items, clothes, art, crafts, and more. Enjoy top-rated eateries, desserts, baked goods, seasonal cocktails & more.
Get 50% off tickets with exclusive code FUNCHEAP – $3.50
$7at the gates; kids 12 & under free
Get in the holiday spirit w/ live music, build a snowman and go sledding.
This will be the last festival on Treasure Island for good, so don’t miss out––it’s going to be snow much fun.
The Low Down:
– 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors & more
– 3 full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails
– DIY community workshops & carnival games
– 30+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– $3 Early Bird Tickets
– Kid Zone with games for all ages
– 2+ local bands each day
– Free parking
– 10 am-4 pm Saturday & Sunday