“Snovember” Treasure Island: Epic Holiday Market & 10 Tons of Snow | TreasureFest
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
TreasureFest (Treasure Island) | 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, November 23, 2019
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
Snow in San Francisco? Yup. This weekend, November 23rd-24th is a spectacular Holiday Market with 10 tons of snow.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping w/ 400+ local vendors & unique items, clothes, art, crafts, and more. Enjoy top-rated eateries, desserts, baked goods, seasonal cocktails & more.
Get 50% off tickets with exclusive code FUNCHEAP – $3.50
$7at the gates; kids 12 & under free
Get in the holiday spirit w/ live music, build a snowman and go sledding.
This will be the last festival on Treasure Island for good, so don’t miss out––it’s going to be snow much fun.
The Low Down:
– 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors & more
– 3 full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails
– DIY community workshops & carnival games
– 30+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– $3 Early Bird Tickets
– Kid Zone with games for all ages
– 2+ local bands each day
– Free parking
– 10 am-4 pm Saturday & Sunday