Solano County Family & Lifestyle Expo: Live Entertainment & Giveaways | Vallejo
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dan Foley Cultural Center | 1499 N Camino Alto, Vallejo, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Doula Bar is hosting a family and lifestyle expo to help, encourage, and allow families to express their uniqueness.
7 reasons why you should attend their Family+Lifestyle Expo:
- Chat it up with our Doulas – You can chat with their wonderful doulas about any questions you may have regarding labor, postpartum, or pregnancy.
- Shop – Shop from their cutest bay area boutiques.
- Free Workshops – You can check out their free workshops and build wood toys with their friends at The Home Depot (& more).
- Hang Out with Princesses- You can snap some selfies with their Disney Princesses or sing a tune with them.
- Yummy Food – You have to grab a snack at their food trucks and take in the beautiful view of Six Flags and Lake Chabot
- Free stuff -You can enter their giveaways and win great products from brands such as Fridababy, Crane, Gathre, Covered Goods, Miss Spa, Fruits of My Labor, & more
- Live Entertainment – There will be a few special guest coming just to spice up your day.
The Doula Bar team loves this community and is working hard to bring their creative and beautiful ideas to you in a fun, resourceful, & engaging environment. All in efforts to build happier communities. Make sure to register for your tickets today and share this event with a friend. Their first 100 guests will get free goodie bags.
Free but an RSVP is required.