Home » Comedy, San Francisco
Something Something Shindig: Improv Comedy & Music | SF
Every 2nd Monday
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Something Something Shindig is a wild show that combines stand up comedy, improv, music, and what they like to call “audience-participation-good-times” typically happening at 8 pm every second Monday.
The emcees for the evening are Justin Gomes and Andrew Moore. True fans of debauchery, they’ve been co-hosting shows for years in a yin-and-yang mix of chaos and order that always yields the same results: party times.
About Something Something Shindig:
- A comedian will perform stand up comedy
- After said comedian’s set, they will perform improv with hosts Andrew and Justin
- Occasionally they will throw in big group games, audience shindigs, and weird stuff
- Rinse, Repeat, Good Times Ensue
– Updated 9/5/18 – Event info last checked via website
, San Francisco
Address: 1840 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA