Southwest Airlines $29 Flight Sale | SFO + OAK
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SFO | San Francisco International Airport, CA 94128
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Southwest is offering a bevy of discount fares from Oakland and SFO with $29 fares to destinations like LAX, Burbank, Ontario and San Diego (Plus Long Beach is $29 exclusively from Oakland)
It’s the usual fine print… fares can change at anytime, you need to book by December 11, 2019 at 11:59pm, there’s blackout dates on popular days and times and the cheapest fares won’t likely be available on Fridays and Sunday.
> Search for Bay Area $29 fares
All taxes are included.
Book by 12/11 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Continental U.S. travel valid January 7 through March 4, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase from December 10 through December 11, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid January 7 through March 4, 2020.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel is valid only for California origins.
- Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Orange County, CA (SNA).
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.