Sports Basement’s 2018 Yoga Fest | Walnut Creek
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sports Basement (Walnut Creek) | 1881 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sports Basement is thrilled to partner with local yoga studios & instructors to bring you the 2018 Yoga Fest. There will be 4 yoga/pilates classes.
After each class, there will be a raffle with awesome prizes. In true yogi fashion, there will also have a Tie Dye Station.
2018 Yoga Fest
Sunday, October 21, 2018 | 10 am – 2 pm
Sports Basement Walnut Creek, 1881 Ygnacio Valley Road, Walnut Creek
Tickets: $5 per class (Donations are encouraged)
100% of proceeds will benefit the Cancer Support Community which helps families coping with cancer through programs such as yoga for cancer patients and their families.
2018 Yoga Fest Schedule: (Tentative)
Please note that the schedule was submitted to us by the organizer and still tentative. Please check their website for more updates.
- 10:00 -10:45 am: Pilates (Amy)
- 10:45 – 11:00 am: 1st Prize Raffle
- 11:00 – 11:45 am: AcroYoga (Ariel)
- 11:45 – 12:00 pm: 2nd Prize Raffle
- 12:00 – 12:45 pm: PiYo Hybrid (Erick)
- 12:45 – 1:00 pm: 3rd Prize Raffle
- 1:00 – 1:45 pm: Indigo Yoga (Eric)
- 1:45 – 2:00 pm: Big Prize Raffle
What to bring to YogaFest?
- Yoga Mat – You can borrow for free, if needed
- Water Bottle
- Any preferred accessories, as needed: blocks, cushions, etc
Feel free to bring any items (white shirts, shorts, headbands, socks, etc) you’d like to tie dye/ You can even tie dye any sweet raffle prizes you win. Hang out with some of your favorite yoga brands including prAna, Beyond Yoga and enjoy some post-practice treats.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.