SF’s New $75 Luxury “Tahoe Ski & Snowboard Bus” | Sports Basement
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Sports Basement (Bryant St.) | 1590 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA
Spend a breathtaking day skiing and snowboarding at the world famous Squaw Valley Resort or Alpine Meadows, without the hassle of planning, driving or purchasing all that gear and gas.
As part of their 2018 adventure calendar, Sports Basement are now offering customers a luxury bus ride (on Bauer’s… seriously, they are nice buses) to Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows. Breakfast, snacks and après-ski drinks included, plus an option for preloading any rental gear. Discounted lift tickets are also available.
Sports Basement Tahoe Bus
$75 Round Trip (includes breakfast, and apres-ski beer & wine)
– Pickup from SF: March 10, 17, 24, 31 – Sports Basement Bryant St.
– Pickup from Sunnyvale: March 11, 17, 24, 31 – Sports Basement Sunnyvale
It’s an early 6AM start, but what could be better than taking a morning nap, then waking up in snow country, with the full day of skiing or snowboarding ahead of you.
- Non-stop luxury buses
- 2 x SF Bay Area pick up locations (Sports Basement Bryant and Sunnyvale)
- Pre-loaded rental gear option – everything loaded in the bus before you arrive
- Breakfast, snacks and apres ski drinks included
- Cheapest option to Squaw Valley in Bay Area – Only $75
- Discounted Lift Tickets available
- Full rental gear packages available
- Meet at 1 of 2 Bay Area Sports Basements
– Sports Basement Sunnyvale, 6AM, 1177 Kern Avenue
– Sports Basement Bryant Street, 6AM, 1590 Bryant Street, SF
- Arrive at Squaw Valley Resort, 9:30 – 10AM (traffic dependent)
- Depart Squaw Valley Resort: 4PM
- Shuttle or bus transport to Alpine Meadows Ski Resort
- Depart Squaw Valley Resort, 3:30PM
- Arrive at pick up location, 8 – 8:30PM (traffic dependent)
Categories: *Top Pick*, Sports & Wellness