“Staches & Steins” Oktoberfest: Free Food, Live Music & Bratwurst Contest | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
CLOSED Pyramid Alehouse (Berkeley) | 901 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate Oktoberfest at the ‘Staches & Steins party at Pyramid Alehouse in Berkeley featuring live Bavarian music from AlpinersUSA and a roomful of lederhosen, ‘staches and beer steins on Thursday, October 25, 2014.
>> Funcheap readers get one free appetizer under $10 during the event. Show your Funcheap subscription email or this posting on the website. Limit one per table.
You’ll also enjoy:
- 6:30 pm: Stein Holding Competition
- 7:30 pm: Bratwurst Eating Competition
- Souvenir 1L Stein with fill – $15
- Traditional German food and desserts (for purchase)
- Prizes for Best Costume
- Photo booth from Green Cheeze
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Live Music