2018 “Cardinalpalooza”: Cardinal & White Football Game & Sports Fest | Stanford
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Stanford University | 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA
Stanford’s annual free Cardinalpalooza fest and the Cardinal & White Spring Game will return to Stanford University on Saturday, April 14, 2018.
Enjoy a full day of free events; teams competing at Cardinalpalooza include beach volleyball, men’s tennis, women’s water polo and football’s Cardinal and White Spring Football Game. Grab your tailgating or picnic gear, head to campus, and catch any number of events you’d like to attend.
Student-athletes from women’s volleyball, women’s gymnastics, men’s water polo and men’s golf will be signing autographs during Fan Fest at Maloney Field. Autographs with competing student-athletes will take place at the conclusion of each event.
Fan Fest will include free face painting and food for sale from Fletch’s Hot Dogs and Crystal Springs Catering. Other fan activities, including a balloon artist and photo booth will take place between events on Masters Mall.
Free parking is available throughout the entire day in Lot 2, Galvez Lot, Sunken Diamond/Varsity Lot, and the Track House Lot.
Schedule of Events:
- 11 am: Food trucks open; Fan Fest opens at Maloney Field (family friendly)
- 11:30 am: Season Ticket Member Tailgate begins in Master’s Grove (advance ticket purchase required)
Fan Activities begin on Maloney Field
- 12:15 pm: Season ticket members with early access passes can enter Cagan Stadium
- 12:45 pm: Gates open to all fans
- 1 pm: Cardinal and White Spring Game Begins
– Football student-athlete autographs
College Football, Free, Stanford University
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Peninsula, Sports & Wellness