SoMa StrEat Bazaar and DJ Party | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Streat Bazaar: Craft & Artisan Pop-Up Food Market | SoMa StrEat Food Park
The evening streat bazaar carries on, but if you’re after Nutella, please note a schedule change that the Nutella Truck Tour will be making an early appearance (only from 11am to 3pm) at SoMa Streat Food Park.
An after-work party at the SOMA StrEat food park every Thursday starting in the late afternoon with groovy sunshine house music – getting deeper when the sun goes down.
SoMa StrEat Food Park and Funcheap are putting on a Thursday Night Market called “StrEat Bazaar.” The focus is mostly craft food vendors, special pop-up restaurants, food trucks (of course) and some artists and designers to round things out.
BEER GARDEN + HAPPY HOUR until 7pm
Get $3 pints & $13 Pitchers
– Anchor Steam ($3/$13 all night)
– Lagunitas IPA
– Oaktown Brown
– Drakes Hefeweizen
– Schrimshaw Pilsner
– Sangria ($3 glass / $13 carafe)
– Loui VanHard (Disclosure Crew)
– Cavalier (Strategik)
– Maciel (SoMa SoMa)
Plus Fun games including skeeball, corn hole, bubble hockey, basketball pop-a-shot, and more
ADMISSION IS FREE
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
– Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
– Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
– Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
– Sabor de San Miguel: Specializes in fresh Guatemalan flavors
– Euro Bistros: Gourmet European food
– Post Street Creamery: Local organic ice cream
– Kokio Republic: Delicious Korean Fried Chicken
– Tacos el Tuca: Serving all of your traditional Mexican favorites
POP-UP & SPECIALTY FOOD
– Nucha Empanadas: Freshly-baked handmade Argentine Empanadas
– Crazy Daisy Sweets and Treats: Classic home-style desserts with a twist
– Papi Chulo Salsa: The newest best tasting salsa on the fruited plains.
– The Jayded Laydee: Hand made custom jewelry from new, antique, found, and recycled objects
Interested in becoming a vendor at the StrEat Bazaar? Email email@example.com