“Streat Bazaar” Opening Night: Artisan Pop-Up Food Market | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Streat Bazaar: Craft & Artisan Pop-Up Food Market | SoMa StrEat Food Park
Looking to discover SF’s best local craft/artisan food vendors and special chef pop-ups?
SoMa StrEat Food Park and Funcheap are putting on a Thursday Night Market called “StrEat Bazaar.” The focus is mostly craft food vendors, special pop-up restaurants, food trucks (of course) and some artists and designers to round things out.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Opening Night | Streat Bazaar: Craft & Artisan Pop-Up Food Market | SoMa StrEat Food Park
Funcheap and SoMa StrEat Food Park are throwing their first joint “Streat Bazaar” with 18 chef pop-ups, specialty food vendors, food trucks and craft vendors on May 1, 2014. Grub on a WesBuger, have an alcoholic Popsicle or buy homemade organic ice cream on a hot night. Yum!
May 1, 2014 Lineup
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
– J-Shack Japanese Crepes
– Cosmic American Voodoo Van
– Firetrail Pizza
– Lil Burma
– Gyro and Cheesesteak Trolley
– Me Meli – Greek donuts
– Post Street Creamery: homemade organic ice cream
CHEF POP-UPS AND SPECIALTY FOOD VENDORS
– WesBurger – winner of the Burger Brawl
– King Knish
– Crazy Daisy’s Sweets
– The Stroopie Gourmet – Dutch waffle treats
– Nucha Empanadas – Artisinal Argentine Empanadas
– HowlerPops: Alcoholic Popsicles
– Grandma’s Homemade Jam
– CocoLoco Jewelery – Organic jewelry made from all natural materials
– Another Tattoo – Handmade greeting cards and temporary tattoos
– 676 Candles
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.