2019 Sugar Town Festival & Street Fair | Crockett
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Rolph Avenue | Rolph at Pomona St., Crockett, CA 94525
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Sugartown Festival is celebrating its 11th year on Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 11 am to 7 pm. It is a great outdoor music festival and street fair featuring arts and crafts, food, beer, wine and live entertainment.
The festival features two stages with well-known artists. Seating and dancing spaces are available but you are welcomed to bring your own lawn chairs to set up at one of the two stages.
Get there early to obtain dancing and seating spot as they are first come first serve.
2019 Sugar Town Festival & Street Fair
Sunday, July 21, 2019 | 11 am to 7 pm
Rolph at Pomona St, Crockett
- Rhythm Doctors (Blues) 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
- Mama Foxxy and the Whiskey Gypsy Rebels (Country/Blues/Folk) 12:00 p.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Mitch Polzak and The Royal Deuces (Rockabilly) 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Planting Seeds (Reggae) 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Van Goat (Swing) 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Steve Snyder’s Big Band (Jazz Orchestra) 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Blackcat Zydeco (Zydeco) 1:30 p.m. -2:30 p.m.
- The Billy Martini Show (70’s/80’s/Party Dance Band) 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- VibraSÓN Latin Band (Latin) 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Live Music