“Summer Nights” & Outdoor 1968 Movie Night | Oakland Museum of California
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Oakland Museum of California | 1000 Oak Street, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Held on the final Friday of each month from Friday, April 27 through Friday, October 26, Summer Nights features special evening hours and half-price Museum admission (that’s $6) after 5 pm.
With classic ’68 film screenings under the stars on Oak Street Plaza, Amoeba Music DJs spinning ’60s-inspired sets, and special activities throughout the Museum each month features new activities.
Summer Nights | Oakland Museum of California
Last Friday of the Month, April-October, 2012
5pm to 9pm
Open until 9 pm:
• Gallery of California Art
• Gallery of California History
• The 1968 Exhibit
• All of Us or None: Social Justice Posters of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Modern Cartoonist: The Art of Daniel Clowes
• OMCA Store
• Blue Oak café
1968 Film Series Schedule
Watch classic 1968 cinema under the stars. Showtime is at sunset!.
- Friday, August 31st Film: Once Upon a Time in the West
- Career Cafe – get career and resume advice on August 31st.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.