Sunday Barbecue & Wine Tasting in San Francisco
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Winemaker Studios | 448 Clipper Cove Way, San Francisco, CA
Free / RSVP
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday Barbecue & Wine Tasting on Treasure Island
Is there a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon with family & friends than with great barbecue food and award winning wine? Join us for our Sunday Barbecue & Wine Tasting at Sol Rouge Winery tasting room at Winemaker Studios on our large outdoor courtyard along the San Francisco Bay Waterfront with plenty of room to safe social distance. To insure your safety and convenience, a complementary bottle of hand sanitizer will be provided for each table.
Our chef will be cooking Barbecue Chicken, St. Louis Style Ribs, and more to be paired with our award winning wines including our 92 point Gypsy Rouge, 92 point Zinfandel, 92 point Syrah and 96 point Petite Sirah — the highest rated wine in Lake County’s 50 year history of wine making! Tables are limited, so reserve your table today!
In accordance with local and state guidelines, the Winemaker Studios is open for outdoor dining and wine tasting on weekends from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. To ensure your safety and convenience, we will be implementing the following rules:
– Outdoor Table Service Only with Six Feet Social Distancing for groups of up to 6 people maximum (in accordance with the state guidelines).
– Full Food Menu – Enjoy appetizers, hot sandwiches, barbecue, other entrees and more prepared by our on-site chef.
– Free Hand Sanitizer with every Table Reservation: To insure that your visit will be the safest it can be, each table will be given their own bottle of hand sanitizer to use with their social group during their visit and to take home to continue to be safe afterwards.
– Face Masks are Required upon Arrival (in accordance local and state guidelines)
– Reservations Highly Recommended: Although we have a large 17,500 sq. ft. outdoor courtyard, we have a limited number of tables and reservations will supersede walk ups, so reservations are highly suggested.
Since we will be one of the few venues in San Francisco with a large enough outdoor area with seating to be open under the current safe distancing guidelines, we are often very busy, so please book your reservation early to reserve a table so that you don’t have to wait. There is no cost for the table, but there is a minimum spend of $15 per person for the first hour. It is an additional $5 spend per person for each additional half hour.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.