“Sunday Streets” SF’s Huge Block Party: 2019 Kick Off | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Valencia St. (21st to 24th) | Valencia St. and 24th St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sunday, March 10, 2019
“Sunday Streets 2019” Street Festival & Block Party | SF
On March 10, Sunday Streets kicks off the season – from Duboce Ave to 26th St, Valencia Street.
Enjoy 1.5+ miles of car-free community space for you and your neighborhood to enjoy. Come check out Activity Hubs on 16th and 24th Streets for free fun, family-friendly activities offered by local nonprofits, community groups, and small businesses.
Walk, dance, skate, bike, play, and explore the whole route while taking in live music, education and professional development resources, blood pressure screenings, food demos and more.
Plan your Day:
- Dance and roller skate in the streets with BBoy Connection at 23rd St
- Meet your new best friend with Finding a Best Friend Rescue’s dog adoption event at 15th Street
- Lounge outdoors to Zydeco jams with Harrington Galleries at 17th Street
- Watch performances from ABADÁ-Capoeira at 22nd Street
- Groove to DJ Fingersnaps at 16th Street
- Kids climb on Rec and Park’s Rock Climbing Wall at 25th Street (and rock out with the SF Rock Project)
- Cruise the route with free bike and scooter rentals
- Learn to ride a two-wheeler with Freedom From Training Wheels’ children’s bike ed
- Enjoy over a mile of free activities, health resources and open space
Interested in a free lunch from Rhea’s Deli & Market or Zaytoon Mediterranean Wraps? Sign up today to become an Event Day volunteer. Besides lunch from these great local spots, you’ll get a t-shirt and other fun perks.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, Fairs & Festivals, Top Annual Events