“Swap-O-Rama-Rama” DIY Workshops & Clothing Swap | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
American Steel Studios | 1960 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Cancelled: “Swap-O-Rama-Rama” DIY Workshop & Clothing Swap | Oakland
September Guru-guided DIY Workshops:
- Reusable baby wipes with freeform embroidery, with Ryan Young*
- Upcycled Baby Booties, with Sarah Foster-Peck*
*These projects are designed for adults, but kids are welcome as long as they are capable/willing to participate without disrupting others.
- Clothing to swap (men’s, women’s, children’s in all sizes)
- Finger food to share, if you can
- They’ll supply all the tools: Sewing machines, thread, scissors, etc.