“The Taste of Belgium” Beer Festival w/ Stella Artois | Fort Mason
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fort Mason Center | 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
In the lead up to 2012 Belgian National Day, Stella Artois transforms Fort Mason’s Herbst Pavilion into a Belgian Beer Market for a free one-night-only fair and festival celebrating all things Belgian called The Taste of Belgium.
Play the traditional game of Boules, attend a free Beer School (led by World Draught Master Champion Chris Myers) plus stroll the Belgian Beer Market complete with
grass (fake of course) green carpet, picnic tables, umbrellas, strung lights and a wooden boardwalk.
Plus local chefs go head to head in a Mussles Throwdown showcasing an event-exclusive mussels recipe for judges to sample and attendees to purchase and enjoy.
Stella Artois Presents “The Taste of Belgium”
Friday, July 13, 2012 (4pm to 11pm)
Fort Mason, Herbst Pavilion, SF
- Belgian Beer Market (Stella, Hoegaarden, Leffe blonde & brown – last call, 10:30p)
- Belgian Food Market– Six “Kitchens” Mussles, Belgian Waffles,
Fritesregular shoestring fries, etc…
- Blue Stem Brasserie: Chefs Francis Hogan & Josh Lucas
- Chef Fitness: Chef Randy Magpantay
- Nonni’s Kitchen in Pleasanton: Chef Jon Magnusson
- Golden Waffle food truck making traditional Belgian Waffles
- Mussels Throwdown chef competition
- Beer School – Learn beer pouring skills, plus learn about Stella Artois glassware & heritage
- Two Boules courts – free to play
- Live Music – indie rock bands Still Flyin’ and My Jerusalum
There is no admission charge, but bring cash for beer and food.