Home » *Top Pick*, In Person, Outdoors, Sports & Wellness
Thrive City’s 2023 Health & Wellness Sundays (SF)
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Welcome to where the Bay Area community grows stronger, together. Thrive City invites you to refresh, revive and reset before the week begins. Health & Wellness Sundays presented by Kaiser Permanente brings you a holistic immersion into fitness sessions, artisan vendors, farm fresh produce, a petting zoo, and our Kaiser Permanente Sport Court! RSVP while supplies last.
Health & Wellness Sundays 2023
Sun, Jul 23 • 10:00am
Box HIIT & Shred Kickboxing
Pilates Core & Fit
Sun, Aug 20 • 10:00am
Power Play & Perform
Fit Mom & Turnup
Sun, Sep 10 • 10:00am
Yoga Flow & Vibes
Fit Mom & Turnup
Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability.
First come, first served.
For all information on Thrive City’s summer programming, please visit here.
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol brought on plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No Coolers
- No Lawn Chairs
- Non-surgical masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on streets around the venue)
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Tents
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, In Person
, Sports & Wellness
Address: 1 Warriors Way San Francisco, CA