Urban GPS Easter Egg Hunt: Find the $1,000 Egg | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ghirardelli Square | 900 North Point St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Submitted by the Event Organizer
They are about to let you in on the ultimate Easter egg hack – Tile It. And that’s exactly what you’ll be doing on Friday, April 14th at Ghirardelli Square for the 3rd annual Easter Egg Hunt in San Francisco.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Anyone in the Bay Area is welcomed to join and use the power of the Tile community to find cash prizes and experience the joy of finding together. Meet from 1 pm to 2 pm for free Tiles and tons of prizes.
And one lucky winner will hop off with the Grand Prize of $1,000. All ages are welcome.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Come to the hunt with the Tile app already downloaded onto your smartphone. (Available in the App Store and Google Play).
- When you arrive, check-in at the registration table to log into the special egg hunt account.
- Once logged into the app, you’ll see the 100 Tiled Easter eggs that have been hidden and marked as lost by their team on a map.
- And you’re off. Use the Tile app to find an egg.
- When you open your egg, you’ll see a Tile and a slip of paper with a number on it. Bring that egg to the registration table to get your prize.
Keep in mind, you can find as many eggs as possible, but you’ll only be able to redeem one at a time.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Easter, Fun & Games