Everyone has been on a Tinder or Bumble Date and by the end of the date thought “I Should’ve Swiped Left!”
Come to Tindervention to hear some of the funniest Tinder Horror Stories and some Bumble Crumble tales from SF’s Top Comedians. Not to mention this event is taking place at San Francisco’s biggest comedy club…Cobbs. Sprinkled in between the Tinder stories will be some fire stand up comedy.
Tindervention: Stand-Up Comedy & Tinder Horror Stories
– November 13-14, 2019 | 8pm
– December 20-21, 2019 | 9:45pm – Special weekend shows
Cobb’s Comedy Club, 915 Columbus Ave., SF
Free with RSVP for first 300 people ($17 without RSVP)
The show features Stroy Moyd who’s opened for Dave Chappelle, Hannibal Buress and appeared on SF Sketchfest, NBC, ABC – plus few special guests who will grace the stage with their regular honed stand-up acts.
November 2019 Lineup
– Shanti Charan – SF Weekly Comedian to Watch
– Tammy TeaLove – Opens for Oscar Award Winner Monique
– Geneva Rust-Orta – SF Sketchfest
– Do Knows – SF Punchline
– Shanti Charan – SF Weekly Comedian to Watch (yes she’s on both nights, it works)
– Chey Bell – Hollywood Laugh Factory
Like most comedy clubs there is a two-drink minimum. Lineup subject to change.
*Free with RSVP. $17 without RSVP. Two Drink Minimum