Free Harbor Tours: USS Potomac & Giant Cranes | Port of Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Jack London Square | Broadway and Embarcadero, Oakland, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Free Port of Oakland Harbor Tours & Giant Cranes | Oakland
Take a free 90-minute narrated harbor tour (May to October). Visitors will learn about the Port, its operations and economic impact on the region. Harbor tours provide a unique vantage point because marine terminals are closed to the public. The excursions are a great way to give visitors a close-up look at how the Oakland seaport works.
Boarding will take place at the Oakland Jack London Terminal (Ferry Dock) at 10 Clay St. (at Water Street) in Jack London Square, Oakland.
- Tickets are free with registration
- Registration opens the first Monday of each month at 7 pm (PDT) and will remain open until filled.
- There are 230 spaces available on each harbor tour.
- Each registrant may reserve up to four tickets.
Port of Oakland Free Harbor Tours 2019
May to October, 2019
Please note tour schedules may change. Visit portofoakland.com to confirm.
> View RSVP Links
- May 17, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- May 31, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- June 14, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- June 21, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- July 26, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- August 9, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- August 16, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 8:15 pm
- September 6, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- September 20, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- October 4, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- October 25, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.