“Tour de Equator” NYE Ride: Free Coffee & Free Tacos | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Equator Coffees & Teas | 2 Marina Blvd., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Equator Coffees & Teas is excited to host the 2nd Tour de Equator. This ride is powered by Team Mike’s Bikes and led by the sponsored professional cyclist, Tayler Wiles. And you’ll get to enjoy free tacos, free coffee, and free stroopwafels. Yummy!
The ride begins at Fort Mason(SF riders) w/Equator coffee and continues to Proof Lab location to pick up the 2nd half of (Marin)riders.
Run Of Show:
- 8:00 am: Cyclists will meet at Fort Mason where they can get free drip coffee.
- 8:30 am: Ride starts.
- 9:15 am: Riders will meet at Proof Lab, where more riders can meet. (Free coffee here + GU Stroopwafels, hydration, gels). No on-site parking for riders.
- 9:30 am: Ride starts again! Riders head out to Mt. Tam, where Mike’s Bikes will be at the top with mid-ride snacks and mimosas. Riders will then go down to Seven Sisters, and loop through Fairfax.
- Noon: Riders end at the Larkspur cafe, there will have a happy hour beer & wine & free Early Bird tacos*.
- 1:00 pm: Riders ride back to Proof Lab & Fort Mason
*Although it’s not listed specifically on their event page, we were contacted by the event promoters and they told us via Facebook that the tacos are, indeed, free!