Treasure Island Flea: 2nd Anniversary Party | Saturday
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
Turn your weekend into an adventure of Northern California’s largest gathering of everything local at the Marin Center in San Rafael on May 29-31, 2020.
TreaureFest (previously a monthly festival on Treasure Island) is back, now a 3-day festival bigger with more art, more music, more top-rated local eats and find treasures among 400+ curated vendors selling vintage, indie art, antiques and home goods.
We are told that early bird tickets will go on sale starting March 16th
May 29-31, 2020
Marin Center, 10 Ave of the Flags, San Rafael
Early Bird tickets start at $10 (prices will rise as the date gets closer)
Dates & Times
- Friday, May 29th from 4 pm -10 pm
- Saturday, May 30th from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, May 31st from 11 am – 6 pm
Early Bird Tickets (Limited) – On sale March 16th
- Single-Day Admission $10 early bird ($25 day of)
- Two-Day Admission $15 early bird ($30 day of)
- Weekend Admission $20 early bird ($35 day of)
Find your treasure among the Bay Area’s best in art, crafts, makers, vintage curators, independent designers, and emerging brands.
Taste of the Bay Area
What’s your flavor? Expand your palate with delicious dishes from dozens of our favorite local restaurants, food trucks, artisanal goods, drinks and more. Come hungry, leave happy.
Enjoy talented local bands, massive interactive art installations, DIY workshops, games and more
New 2020 Festival Map
Subject to change
Saturday, May 25, 2013
2nd Anniversary Party | Saturday | CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
Treasure Island Flea is turning two on May 25-26, 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend) so FunCheap is helping celebrating by throwing a mini-carnival.
TREASURE ISLAND FLEA | 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY
May 25-26, 2013 (10 am-4 pm)
The Great Lawn, Treasure Island, SF
EXCLUSIVE FUNCHEAP FREEBIES FOR RSVPS
RSVP on Facebook for:
– $5 Shopping Credit at the Flea!*
– Free spin of the Funcheap prize wheel!
FUN & GAMES FOR MAY 2013
– Spin the FunCheap Wheel to win prizes like Flea Spree gift certificates, free movies passes, free flea admission passes, & more!
– Experience OuterBody games: compete in life size mazes and human Tetris while looking at yourself from a camera installed directly above you.
– Scavenger Hunts
– Be amazed by acclaimed Magician, Magic Bill
– Compete in free hula hooping competitions & more
– DIY Soap class (made from goats milk!)
– Lots of Food Trucks
– TI Flea antique roadshow – get your heirlooms appraised for free
Gates open at 10 am and close at 4 pm. $3 admission, kids (under 12) and pets are free.
– Free Parking / 108 Muni drops you off super close
* Get a $5 off voucher off a purchase of $25 or more at participating vendors, though most vendors participate
WANT THE VIP EXPERIENCE?
For $20, you’ll get two admission tickets, two free food truck lunches, two free wine flights, plus skip-the-line entry.
— Use secret code FUNCHEAPSF and pay only $17
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.