Treasure Island Flea Celebrates Mardi Gras | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Celebrate a very unique California Mardi Gras-fusion. In the theme of Mardi-Gras enjoy 2-for-1 TI Flea Hurricane cocktails for happy hour (10a-Noon), special New Orleans menus, local street musicians and the first 500 each day will earn themselves some authentic Mardi Gras beads.
RSVP on Facebook for a chance to win a $100 Shopping Spree.
Treasure Island Flea in a snapshot:
- 400+ curated vendors and makers selling original artwork, antiques, vintage apparel, re-purposed and up-cycled items, new designs and fashion, underground food, startups and much, much more.
- 25+ top rated food trucks and booths
- TI Flea bars selling spirits, cocktails, local craft beers, champagne and wine. Happy hour on buy 1 get 1 specials from 10am to noon.
- Makers Square features a rotating selection of DIY workshops.
- Live music from local bands on the great lawn. Plus, a kid zone filled with activities from jump houses to petting zoos, pony rides, magic and more!
10am to 4pm. $3 General Admission. Kids 12 under are free. Pet Friendly. Parking is free too.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion