Treasure Island Flea: Outdoor Festival with 400+ Vendors | Saturday
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great Lawn | Great Lawn, Ave of the Palms, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
Turn your weekend into an adventure of Northern California’s largest gathering of everything local at the Marin Center in San Rafael on May 29-31, 2020.
TreaureFest (previously a monthly festival on Treasure Island) is back, now a 3-day festival bigger with more art, more music, more top-rated local eats and find treasures among 400+ curated vendors selling vintage, indie art, antiques and home goods.
We are told that early bird tickets will go on sale starting March 16th
May 29-31, 2020
Marin Center, 10 Ave of the Flags, San Rafael
Early Bird tickets start at $10 (prices will rise as the date gets closer)
Dates & Times
- Friday, May 29th from 4 pm -10 pm
- Saturday, May 30th from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, May 31st from 11 am – 6 pm
Early Bird Tickets (Limited) – On sale March 16th
- Single-Day Admission $10 early bird ($25 day of)
- Two-Day Admission $15 early bird ($30 day of)
- Weekend Admission $20 early bird ($35 day of)
Find your treasure among the Bay Area’s best in art, crafts, makers, vintage curators, independent designers, and emerging brands.
Taste of the Bay Area
What’s your flavor? Expand your palate with delicious dishes from dozens of our favorite local restaurants, food trucks, artisanal goods, drinks and more. Come hungry, leave happy.
Enjoy talented local bands, massive interactive art installations, DIY workshops, games and more
New 2020 Festival Map
Subject to change
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Saturday Treasure Island Flea | CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
For April, the Treasure Island Flea moves back outdoors to their location on the “Great Lawn” with 400+ curated vendors, a full bar, 15+ food trucks and stands, a scavenger hunt, a “Makers Square” with a rotating mix of DIY workshops and a produce market with 15+ local farmers.
Treasure Island Flea
April 26-27 | 10 am to 4 pm
Avenue of the Palms, Treasure Island
$3 Admission; free parking, pet friendly, kids free
>> RSVP on Facebook to enter the Funcheap $100 Shopping Spree raffle. Winner announced on Facebook on April 25.
– 400+ curated vendors selling vintage apparel, indie design, antiques, art, underground food startups, fashion trucks. and more
– 15+ top food trucks and stands including a pig roast (right in the middle of the lawn) and the Lobsta Truck
– New! Produce Park (15+ local farmers)
– New! Makers Square (a rotating mix of DIY workshops – with many being free)
– New! Wine Market with over a dozen local wineries
– A full bar – Happy hour from 10 am to noon with two for one Sangria
– First 500 people get 2 free admissions to a future flea (arrive early)
– Live music
– – Saturday has performer Residender, a well-traveled European busker with a mandolin & suitcase drum
– – Sunday has Michel Michelis performing classical style French street music
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion