Home » *Top Pick*, Early Bird / Presale, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion
Treasure Island Snow Day: “Snovember” TreasureFest Holiday Market | SF
Every Last Sunday
TreasureFest is a modern urban market for 15,000+ each month that houses around 400 curated vendors selling originally-made and designed items, artists, and antique/vintage collectors.
Plus there’s typically 35+ food trucks, live local music, workshops, kids games, and bars with seasonal cocktails and local wines and brews. The two-day flea market, which takes place the last weekend of every month, is on the east side of Treasure Island facing the East Bay.
Last Sat & Sun of every month (Feb. to Nov.) | 10am – 4pm
California Ave. & Ave. N, Treasure Island, SF – Map
$3-$5 Early Bird / $7 Day of Festival / Kids under 12 are free Includes free parking
- Get $3 tickets early before prices rise. Last chance to get discount advanced tickets is Friday at 11:55pm.
– RSVP on Facebook to get entered to win a $100 shopping spree.
– VIP Deal – 18% Off – Get entry for two plus drinks (Beer/Sangria/Mimosa) for $28
New For 2019
- Brand New Grass Lawn – For those who miss the Great Lawn, TreasureFest is rolling out 9,000 square feet of grass (30′ x 300′) along the waterfront
- Cashless Entry – Credit/Debit is now required for entry at the gate (sorry, no more cash for safety reasons). Yes, they will still have ATMs for vendors that only accept cash.
- Advanced Tickets now $3 instead of $5 – To help encourage you to plan ahead early bird tickets have gone down to $3 (from $5)
- New Food Lineup – Lots of new vendors with diversity of culture and flavor
- New Market “Districts” – To help make TreasureFest easier to navigate and find what you’re looking for, the market will be broken up into five districts – each with its own unique vendor selection to discover.1) Artists & Indie Market 2) Vintage & Antique Market 3) Specialty Pre-packaged Food Purveyors 4) The Bazaar 5) TreasureFeast Food Park
- January – OFF
- February 23 & 24 – Mardi Gras Special
- March 30 & 31 – Easter Fleaster
- April 27 & 28 – Mother’s Day Market
- May 25 & 26 – Big Birthday Bash!
- June 29 & 30 – Summer of Love
- July 27 & 28 – Hawaii-July
- Aug 24 & 25 – Dog Days of Summer
- Sept 28 & 29 – Shoptoberfest
- Oct 26 & 27 – Halloween Market
- Nov 23 & 24 – Snow-vember!
- December – OFF
Once you arrive on the island take a right on California, but don’t worry because there’ll be lots of signs and traffic guards assisting you on where to drive and park. As always, parking is free.
*$3-$5 early bird online / $7 last minute - includes free parking.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Early Bird / Presale
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 500 Ave N, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA.