Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion
Every Last Sunday
TreasureFest is a modern urban market for 15,000+ each month that houses around 400 curated vendors selling originally-made and designed items, artists, and antique/vintage collectors.
Plus there’s typically 35+ food trucks, live local music, workshops, kids games, and bars with seasonal cocktails and local wines and brews.
The two-day flea market, which takes place the last weekend of every month, is on the east side of Treasure Island facing the East Bay.
Last Sat & Sun of every month (except Jan.) | 10am – 4pm
California Ave. & Ave. N, Treasure Island, SF – Map
$5 Entry / Kids free / Free Parking
Buy Tickets in Advance (same price as at gate) – For quicker entry through a dedicated Eventbrite entry line
– RSVP on Facebook to get entered for a $100 shopping spree.
– VIP Deal – Get entry for two plus two sangrias (or mocktails) for $15 – 42% off
– $5 Admission
– Free Parking
– Muni 108 direct from SoMa to the flea
– Dog Friendly
– DIY community workshops & carnival games.
– 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– Live Music & Scavenger hunts.
– Giant nerf gun obstacle course, life size bubble sumo wrestling & more
– Stilt walkers, face painters
2019 Schedule – Coming Soon
- January – OFF
- February 23 & 24 – Theme TBD
- December – Special Pop Up Event prior to xmas
Once you arrive on the island take a right on California, but don’t worry because there’ll be lots of signs and traffic guards assisting you on where to drive and park. As always, parking is free.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Avenue N & California Ave, San Francisco, CA 94130