The 1st “Valencia Street Evening Fair” | Mission Dist.
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Valencia Street | Valencia St. & 14th St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Kick off your weekend with discounts from Dog Eared or drinks from Borderlands at the inaugural Valencia Evening Fair on Friday, August 26, 2011.
An evening block party celebrating the uniqueness of Valencia Street, dozens of participating businesses will stay open late to offer special discounts, show off art exhibits and pour celebratory drinks, along with local music and food from Off The Grid.
Valencia Evening Fair [Download Map]
Valencia Street (between 14th St. & 24th St., SF)
Friday, August 26 | 5-10p
Participating Business (and Deals)
1. Aldea Ninos – Special Discount Stay Open Late
2. Benny Gold – One-night only 15% discount on Benny Gold apparel (we carry other brands in store), along with staying open late and drinks/music.
3. Borderlands Café & Books – Borderlands Books will be open late (’til 10 pm), 10% discount on new books from 5 pm to 10 pm, 2 for the price of one used books from 5 pm to 10 pm, Borderlands Cafe will be open late (’til 11 pm) and 12 oz coffee or bagged tea for just $1
4. City Art – Wine and snacks and a 10% discount on items purchased that night.
5. DEMA – Happy hour sale with 20% off the entire store from 5 to 7
6. Dogeared Books – TBD
7. Fiat Lux – Special Discount Stay Open Late
8. Gypsy Honeymoon – Stay Open Late/Drinks/Music
9. Hangr 16 – Art Opening & Drinks
10. Heart Winebar – Specials/Drinks and Music
11. Live Local Mission – TBD
12. Lost Weekend Video – Movie Showing
13. Love & Luxe – Open late, drinks and snacks
14. Mina Dresden – Gary Edson Arlington Exhibition Closing Night … There will be wine and the Last Gasp published book “I Am Not Of This Planet: The Art of Gary Edson Arlington” will be for sale ($14.95)
15. Mira Mira – Serving champagne coolies as well as an assortment of other delish snack and offering an extra 20% off all summer merch that is already up to 50% off as well as 20% of all pre-fall items
16. Mission Comics and Art -TBD
17. Monument – TBD
18. Noo Works – Special Discount Stay Open Late
19. Ourshelves – Stay open from 5-10:00 pm and offer half-off membership ($5 instead of $10 for the first month)
20. Scarlet Sage – Music and Herbal Drinks
21. Serendipity – Special Discount Stay Open Late
22. ShoeBiz – Art Opening, drinks, DJ
23. Skunkfunk SF – Drinks/DJ
24. Summit SF – DJ’s for the Mission Evening Market + the bar will be open!
25. Venga! Empanadas – Music by DJ Fuasto and Argentine dessert samples, and empanadas, of course…
26. Viracocha – TBD
27. Weston Wear – 20% off Store wide and well as Wine and hor’dourves
Tags: food trucks, Free, Live Music, Mission, Shopping
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco