Valentine’s Day Activities for Strawberry Hot Fudge Sundaes at Ghirardelli
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ghirardelli Square | 900 North Point St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Submitted by the Event Organizer
For those who missed out on restaurant reservations or don’t like to plan ahead, a visit to Ghirardelli’s flagship location is the perfect way to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
With its breathtaking views of the bay, Ghirardelli’s iconic San Francisco flagship stores offer families, friends, and couples multiple spots to celebrate with a daytime treat or date night dessert- without breaking the bank. This Valentine’s Day, stop by to indulge your sweet tooth and enjoy the following specials:
• Strawberry Hot Fudge Sundae – Presidio Passion ($13.95): Made with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, hot fudge that is handmade daily and topped with whipped cream and a dipped strawberry, this fan-favorite is February’s featured sundae. Stop by The Original Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop to enjoy
– Looking for non-dairy options? Now you can enjoy a Ghirardelli Sundae with Coconut Bliss non-dairy ice cream!
– The entire fountain menu, including the World-Famous Hot Fudge Sundae, Create Your Own Quake Shake, hot cocoa and more
•Duet Hearts: Visit the Pick & Mix station for custom heart-shaped treats with flavor favorites like Crème Brulée, Milk Chocolate Caramel and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel.
– Milk Chocolate Caramel Duet Hearts can also be found in beautifully designed heart boxes that comes in three sizes.
• Chocolate Praline Gift Box: Savor Ghirardelli’s top-selling seasonal praline chocolate assortment of four unique flavors, available for a limited time in a heart-shaped box for your special someone.