Valentine’s Day Goat Party: Seriously, Party w/ Cuddly Little Goats | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
580 Green St | 580 Green Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
Free / RSVP
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Hang out with cuddly, little goats.
Join in for a free special Valentine’s Day happy hour truly like no other. Get your photo taken cuddling with little goats in North Beach.
Valentine’s Day Goat Happy Hour
Friday, February 14, 2020 | 4 pm-8 pm
580 Green St, 580 Green Street, San Francisco
FREE with RSVP – or $30 for the VIG – Next in Line Pass
- 4 pm-8 pm: Goat Happy Hour
- 8 pm-11 pm: After Party
If you can’t be with the one you love, love a GOAT this Valentine’s Day. Value Culture, City Grazing and Snap Fiesta are proud to present the 3rd-ever Free Valentine’s Day Goat Extravaganza.
GOAT My Valentine: Love in The Cut featuring:
- Little Goats
- City Grazing Goat SnapFiesta Photo Booth with all proceeds to benefit City Grazing
- Pop-up Local Maker Mart featuring up and coming artists, and local goods for purchase
- Creative Cocktails and drinks for purchase
- Limited Edition HolyCraft Beer. Their new flagship North Beach Brewery opens later in 2020 at 787 Broadway St., San Francisco.
- Free Kisses
- And more
- Hosted by Adam Swig and Value Culture @ivalueculture
What if you don’t make a reservation? Fear not, Goat photo portrait tickets will be available at the door ‘a la carte. Reservations will have priority. Don’t want to wait in line? Get a V.I.G. ticket and skip to the front.
We encourage you to make a reservation for Goat Portrait Photos. This is done to lower your wait time in line, and to create a happy, healthy environment for the goats. All proceeds of the photo booth go to support City Grazing, 501c3 and a healthy planet.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.